Developing ink Vandal black we tried to take into account many wishes of Russian graffiti scene,
to increase the corrosion properties of ink, to add something new.
This type of ink is aimed primarily at the reaction with a painted surface, rather than resistance to buff-tools when removing the top layer.
The primary task of "Vandal black" ink is the reaction with the surface, the fixation of the indelible top layer is the second.
For best results of visual perception of the tag, as well as its strong fixation, the surface should not be wet/dirty/covered with vandal-proof film.
For these surfaces (wet/dirty/covered with vandal-proof film) another kind of our ink
the ink series "Colours of Anti-Antivandal" fits excellent, because it specially adapted for all surfaces.
So, we have achieved certain results, such as:
- Increase the corrosion properties of ink at 30% compared with ink "Hard black"
- Manage to do our ink more liquid, while not changing the color saturation. A more liquid consistency reduces ink`s consumption
- facilitates and speeds up the pumping of the marker`s pen for the lack of breaks between tags.
- Drying time has hardly changed, despite a more liquid consistency of ink.
- Add a pleasant aroma of almonds, which partly remains after drying tag.